Tuesday, May 30, 2006

應該係…

唔同既人心中都有佢地自己對於呢個世界既諗法,感覺-「可愛」?「邪惡」?
有無試過突然間覺得個自己既諗法好可能一分鐘之內完全轉變晒?突然間覺得「可能佢並唔係我睇得咁差/好?」隨住個社會得到知識既人愈多,諷刺地知道,了解「禮義廉恥」既人愈少,社會走向商業化,人性走向商業化……
有一刻,突然間覺得自己祖國既所謂「父母官」從來都唔係為「人民」服務,佢地只係為「人民幣」服務。社會進步;人性退步,諷刺!

不過又有一刻,其實發生既時間就係今日:去銀行期間,有個老伯伯拎全支”手另”杖企響我後兩個人…響下個就到我既時候,我諗住叫伯伯排左我個位先,我去返佢個位到....點知伯伯行左過去後以為已經到佢,但係佢就走左去第二個種類既櫃檯到,我即刻走返過去叫佢過返黎…響佢過返黎既時候已經到佢,我諗頭先櫃檯果位小姐見到,佢同我笑一笑...哈哈,突然間覺得個一刻好溫暖!當我仲沉醉緊既時候,冷不勝防有隻手拖住我,係一隻小朋友既手....望一望原來係個小妹妹,佢響到同我傾計(當然因為佢太細個既關係,我根本唔知佢講咩…不過我地有傾計架,哈哈!

出到門口果一刻,我真係覺得:「世界應該係咁既!」

「助人為快樂之本」-雖然係老生常談,但係講得一點也沒錯。物質上既富足一定比唔上心靈上既富足來得矜貴。咁隸講好似好虛無,或者可以用個市僧既方法去講:「心慈貌美;心惡貌醜」,有邊個唔想自己靚靚仔仔?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Seldom could one retain one's own beautiful side in nowadays world.
Insisting is always assoicated with inferiority in other's eyes.

I've lost mine ;).

DonnieDarko said...

其實你話過我咁樣太「另類」…
唔知係唔係響你眼中覺得好奇怪,但係…我自己覺得開心,哈哈!人地點睇,我真係唔介意,有人會覺得好似好多餘,不過樣樣野你要下下諗人點睇做人會好辛苦。

DonnieDarko said...

唔好介意我好似打唔停咁:o)
我有時好好好想身邊有個人同我既理念一樣,但係好可惜,我覺得無一個人可以同我既諗法一樣,就算有,好多都只係口頭上既行動…有時我都會諗下我自己係咪真係好白痴……呵呵,be myself:o)

Anonymous said...

It's not only about how peoople view you in their eyes, but also how they treat you. Once they consider you inferior, or outcast, you are destined to be discriminated again. You won't be able to acqutie privileges, even the very basic ones that one deserves.

I tried to insist, but what brings me in returm are unplease and agony. TO survive, to protect myself, I have no choice. I yielded. However, I change only change the very superficial part. That is, you may consider, wearing a mask. It is no happy experience.

If you understand "Plato's Cave", you sould be able to understand what I am talking about, too. ;)

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»